We offer the following accredited First Aid courses:
- NEW Mental Health First Aid
- NEW Student First Aid
- NEW Outdoor First Aid
- Emergency First Aid at Work: Level 3 – 1 day
- First Aid at Work: Level 3 – 3 day
- First Aid at Work re qualification: 2 day
- Emergency Paediatric First Aid: Level 3 – 1 day
- Paediatric First Aid: Level 3 – 2 day
These are all national awards, valid for 3 years and satisfy the requirements of the regulatory body for First Aid – the Health and Safety Executive. (HSE). Paediatric courses are designed for those who have a responsibility of care to children and babies and those working at a professional level within child care. Again the 2 day course fulfils the Ofsted and the Early Years Foundation Stage statutory framework.
Annual Refresher Course for First Aiders, Emergency & Paediatric First Aiders although not mandatory is strongly recommended by the HSE as it is felt that 3 years is too long without additional training and updates. Go and Get Trained now offer a 3 hour recommended annual refresher free of charge for all those students who have their initial certification through Go and Get Trained.
Other Accredited First Aid related courses available include:-
- CPR (Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation) and AED (Automated External Defibrillation): Level 2 – 1 day
- Basic Life Support: half day
- Basic Life Support and safe use of an AED: Level 2 – half day
- Activity First Aid: Level 3 – 2 days
- Immediate Management of Anaphylaxis: Level 3 – 1 day
- Appointed Person: 2 hours
- Annual Refresher: half day
All our qualifications are awarded by First Aid Awards, regulated by Office of Qualifications and Examination regulations (Ofqual) (SQA for Scotland) and the Council for the Curriculum, Examinations & Assessment (CCEA) in the UK.
All our accredited courses include a course manual and certification upon successful completion of the course. Product Sheets detailing our individual course content are available to download. Please refer to the useful documents in the sidebar to the right.
Awareness Days (non accredited)
Go and Get Trained offer awareness days covering any of the above topics. Offered in half and full days can be tailored to suit the clients requirements and will include supporting handouts and an attendance certificate. Happy to discuss your individual requirements.
Incorporating First Aid, Health and Safety plus Food safety as an Awareness Day package is ideal as an induction program to the work place as well as an idea for corporate team building days. Please ask for details.
If you would like to see an overview of the courses on offer, please refer to the useful documents in the sidebar to the right.
- 1 day course from £80.00 plus VAT per person.
- 2 day course from £128.00 plus VAT per person.
- 3 day course from £148.00 plus VAT per person.
- Half day POA.
- First Aid Courses maximum x 12 students.
- Health & Safety and Food Safety maximum 16 Students.