Health & Safety
The following accredited Health and Safety courses are available:
- Health and Safety in the Workplace: Level 1 – Half day
- Health and Safety in the Workplace: Level 2 – Full day
- Fire Safety Awareness: Level 1 – Half day
- Fire safety: Level 2 – Full day
- Manual Handling Principles and Practice: Full day
These qualifications have no expiry date but annual refresher training and keeping up to date with any changes to company policies, procedures and new legislation is strong recommended.
All our qualifications are awarded by First Aid Awards, regulated by Office of Qualifications and Examination regulations (Ofqual) (SQA for Scotland) and the Council for the Curriculum, Examinations & Assessment (CCEA) in the UK.
All our accredited courses include a course manual and certification upon successful completion of the course. Product Sheets detailing our individual course content are available to download. Please refer to the useful documents in the sidebar to the right.
Awareness Days (non accredited)
Go and Get Trained offer awareness days covering any mix of the above topics. Offered in half and full days can be tailored to suit the clients requirements and will include supporting handouts and an attendance certificate.
Incorporating Health and Safety, First Aid, plus Food safety as an Awareness Day package is ideal as an induction program for new colleagues to the work place, as well as an idea for corporate team building days. Please ask for details.
If you would like to see an overview of the courses on offer, please refer to the useful documents in the sidebar to the right.
- 1 day course from £105.00 plus VAT per person.
- 2 day course from £153.00 plus VAT per person.
- 3 day course from £176.00 plus VAT per person.
- Half day POA.
- First Aid Courses maximum x 12 students.
- Health & Safety and Food Safety maximum 16 Students.